Keinan Davis

a-k

It would be mad if him and Archer have a really strong finish to this season. The club will have some decisions to make. 

Watkins and Ings have been disappointing this season as a collective. 

Personally, I think we’ll sell one and go big on a striker but I can see Archer and Davis playing a role next season. It might be worthwhile sending them both back out on loan. They’re still very young. 

5 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

He is a very good footballer, nobody on here can deny that and if you do you're just lying to save face. His goalscoring is what has seemingly been an issue because he is a striker by trade, but he IS more than able to play football and none of us should be surprised that he's doing well on loan.

He's still yet to get goals consistently but today is a great example of what he brings.  He's not scored but he's been at the heart of everything giving Leicester defenders the complete runaround and meantime his team have scored 3.

Alan Shearer praised him at half time not that he knows much about the striker role mind. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It would be mad if him and Archer have a really strong finish to this season. The club will have some decisions to make. 

Watkins and Ings have been disappointing this season as a collective. 

Personally, I think we’ll sell one and go big on a striker but I can see Archer and Davis playing a role next season. It might be worthwhile sending them both back out on loan. They’re still very young. 

Yeah I think we’ll sell one or both and go for another striker and sell Davis.  Archer will probably go on loan again.

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Do you not remember he was heavily linked there and we were all worried we would lose him? Might be longer than 2 years 

No, sorry, don’t remember that.  I would’ve drove him up to Old Trafford if that would’ve been the case.  Man U wanted Davis, are you sure?

Â