limpid

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It's becoming a joke how many stonewall pens we're being denied. So frustrating. Tbf we haven't completely fell apart, team has defended well. West Ham have been terrible though so I doubt we'll have it as easy in the second half.

Unfortunately, this turns into a training game now where one team attacks, whilst the other defends!  What's the betting we hold out until the 89 minute!  As a quick question, is Gabby slowly morphing into Romario?  He's had one or two balti pies hasn't  he crikey!

I would take off Gill and put on lyden or Richardson, no doubt West Hams team talk will revolve around getting ball out wide to Tomkins quickly in 2nd half, oh and tell Gabby to stay up, he is marking space in middle of pitch (yep he is doing a job) but we are just holding them at bay, at least with him staying up we take out 3 of the back four and then numbers are even. Thanks god West Ham don't look all that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dorset77Villa said:

How the hell are West Ham in the top 8 of the premier league, they are shit!

If Ayew hadn't have lost his head this was a game we could and should have won.

Just hope Kozak is fit for Saturday.

Ayew to miss Norwich, Liverpool & Stoke

I dunno. Winning requires goal scoring.

You just feel if we had anything like a forward we would win this game. Shame on the board, a forward signed now would've (a) given us a slim chance (2) been able to bed in for next season, because we will need 3 new forwards next season.

On the replay, you can see that Cresswell is digging his nails into Ayew's shoulder - that's whats upset him - you've still got to be an idiot to elbow him in the face though.

West Ham should have had three bookings, two of which should have been for Noble and we should have had a penalty. The only thing he's got right is the sending off.

Back four have been decent (kiss of death), Gana has been solid and Bacuna and Gil have been disciplined defensively - we'll probably get battered second half, but who knows. We've done okay so far with ten.

I do despair at the players we've got. Ayew's been one of the better ones this season but then he goes and does that. Not only messing up this match, but gonna be 3, possibly 4 or 5 match ban. Genuinely one of the stupidest red cards I've seen. Makes that Richardson one last year look positively smart - at least he was trying to win the ball.

Battled well since then, but West Ham will improve after break (they could hardly not) and we will tire. Cannot see us holding on.