Pre-match thread

Jimzk5

19 hours ago, PaulC said:

Theres a huge gulf between the Premier League and league 2. If we apply ourselves properly we should win.

How much of a gulf between league two and championship clubs?

Possibly the most important game of the season tomorrow.. We are striving for a win from anywhere and this could be that game. Good cup form sometimes equates to good league form so we need to go for it. A win here could change everything, a loss tomorrow ends our season as losing to a League Two side would destroy whatever confidence is left.

Has anyone seen the match preview on BT sport? it's been flying around Facebook. A 'journalist' called Martin Lipton (who sounds bitter about being cut off by the club) has said that Aston Villa don't deserve to be in the FA cup. I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing, if anyone deserves the title 'word removed' it's this guy.

I would take double relegation if we could fluke our way to win the cup, just so I could borrow the trophy and throw it at his face hard enough that '2016 - Aston Villa' is permanently etched into his **** forehead.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Has anyone seen the match preview on BT sport? it's been flying around Facebook. A 'journalist' called Martin Lipton (who sounds bitter about being cut off by the club) has said that Aston Villa don't deserve to be in the FA cup. I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing, if anyone deserves the title 'word removed' it's this guy.

I would take double relegation if we could fluke our way to win the cup, just so I could borrow the trophy and throw it at his face hard enough that '2016 - Aston Villa' is permanently etched into his **** forehead.

clearing in the woods. and i suppose man utd deserve to be in it after not entering that one season which was a disgrace.

I think Garde should make a big point to the players tomorrow that we should everything to get a clean sheet. Even if it's only Wycombe winning 1 or 2  nil should restore some confidence.

Personally I think we will make a hash of it and draw 1-1.

Edited by The Fun Factory

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

With probable relegation looming over us, I find I do not care a jot for this game tomorrow. I do not care if we progress or not. Does anyone else feel that way?

Absolutely. The only positive would be if we would play really well and win with a few goals, keeping a clean sheet. Just not a chance in hell.

10 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

With probable relegation looming over us, I find I do not care a jot for this game tomorrow. I do not care if we progress or not. Does anyone else feel that way?

No !

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Who **** cares really? I'm struggling to motivate myself to watch it. If we win I won't even break a smile. Every Villa fan should be numb to this game.

Thanks for the advice but I'll be setting off shortly and supporting my team !!!!!!!!!!

PS: Cheap Chelsea shirts going on Ebay if you are interested !

• Like 2

Who **** cares really? I'm struggling to motivate myself to watch it. If we win I won't even break a smile. Every Villa fan should be numb to this game.

Thanks for the advice but I'll be setting off shortly and supporting my team !!!!!!!!!!

PS: Cheap Chelsea shirts going on Ebay if you are interested !

You have more money than sense congratulations.

Our club is melting down, is going to get relegated probably breaking records as it does, is the laughing stock of the entire country but have no fear because we might scrape a win against a league 2 side in a piece of shit cup competition which every club hates and wouldn't even enter if they could get away with it. Quick where's the champagne?