Pre-match thread

Jimzk5

I take it that you'll be following some other more "successful" team next year ..... maybe SHA if they come up ? Yes the players have been shite as have those who own the club but its still Villa ..... you don't (shouldn't) just pick and choose when to support them.

Have a word with yourself.

Edited by Paul33

If Ayew is back then this will be a mauling. The players will be angry about how the season has panned out, they'll be desperate to win this convincingly and show everyone they are not as turd as we all think. 5-0 villa.

51 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

You have more money than sense congratulations.

Our club is melting down, is going to get relegated probably breaking records as it does, is the laughing stock of the entire country but have no fear because we might scrape a win against a league 2 side in a piece of shit cup competition which every club hates and wouldn't even enter if they could get away with it. Quick where's the champagne?

Why does it bother you so much if other fans want to approach this game with a bit more fun than you do?

And who gives a **** about what fans of other clubs think of us?

I take it that you'll be following some other more "successful" team next year ..... maybe SHA if they come up ? Yes the players have been shite as have those who own the club but its still Villa ..... you don't (shouldn't) just pick and choose when to support them.

Have a word with yourself.

So you make a second glory hunting snide remark despite nothing in my post indicating that's what I was saying.

Unless any fans in here remember 1987 (I imagine about 90% do not) then this is the lowest eb all of us have experienced in our football supporting lives. Do I want Villa to lose? No. Will I take any enjoyment whatsoever if we win? Absolutely **** not.

1 hour ago, R.Bear said:

Who **** cares really? I'm struggling to motivate myself to watch it. If we win I won't even break a smile. Every Villa fan should be numb to this game.

A more sensible approach might be to watch the game as we don't tend to win many these days. Enjoy it while you can I say.

Just now, theboyangel said:

You've put that on?

Very brave of you (I'd currently baulk at a tenner!)

Fingers crossed and all that ;)

Yup. Chasing the 200 quid or so I've lost on them in recent weeks.

Gotta win sooner or later :D

• Like 1

If Ayew is back then this will be a mauling. The players will be angry about how the season has panned out, they'll be desperate to win this convincingly and show everyone they are not as turd as we all think. 5-0 villa.

Sorry i really think some of the players don't care! They are already planning where they are going in the summer. Ayew is one of the few expections, he plays with his heart on his sleeve, if only we had 11 players like him! Fully expecting a loss here.

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Please make it so that Barry Richardson has to come on for them. Might even give us a chance to score!

I'd be more concerned if we can't score against their rookie 20yr old No.2 keeper.....

You've put that on?

Very brave of you (I'd currently baulk at a tenner!)

Fingers crossed and all that [emoji6]

Yup. Chasing the 200 quid or so I've lost on them in recent weeks.

Gotta win sooner or later [emoji3]

I hope we win just for your sake mate! Best of luck on the result!

This is it now

win and something might click

lose and we'll really be shot of all belief as the fallout will be ridicule & damming

Bunn

Richards Okore Clark Cissohko

bacuna westwood gana

Vertout

Kozak Ayew