Pre-Match thread

John

Wow, we are rubbish aren't we? Our first teamers should be the reserves/squad back up, half the first team aren't even PL quality. The fringe players shouldn't even be at the club and the kids are really no where near being ready for regular games. We are hoping Gil and Adama are the second coming, but realistically they are just not good enough (Gil) or anywhere near PL quality yet (Adama). We have zero fire power when we should have 4 reliable forwards, and two nailed on big guns. We have sold all the quality we had, the cupboard is absolutely bare.

Worse still, we seemingly cannot attract anyone due to the mess we are in, and any with a glimmer of talent will use it to transfer away in the Summer. 

Cannot see us winning, but just cannot contemplate losing! I had hope in every match to date, but even that has now gone, I just expect another miserable 1-0 loss to some stupid error. 

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

What a stupid yellow for Ayew. This game was ready made for him with that defence of Sunderlands. And an amnesty coming up. Footballers - no bloody brains.

Probably my favourite player at the club at the moment but I have to agree with you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We need to go for it and we need to win, no other result is good enough, in fact failure to win would be absolutely disgraceful. Oh, and Richardson and Sinclair should not be in the match day squad, useless the both of them. 

The problem is, who else is there? We're already looking at players being on the bench that most of us have never clapped eyes on. 

Guzan

Richards Okore Lescott Hutton

Traore Bacuna Veretout Gana Grealish

Gestede  

maybe start Gil for Traore and play Bacuna right midfield and Gil behind striker

• Like 2

I'm not actually bothered what team we put out as long as you can see there's been some thought put into it. I'd like to see Richards replace Hutton and Adama given a start. Oh, and no Sinclair please. The rest I don't really care. 

If we lose this, I cant bear to think how low the players confidence will be.

Losing/drawing to the teams directly above us.

Could we lose to wycome too?

where do we go from here?

Please please put out an attacking side!

Id rather lose by 5 actually trying to WIN then lose by 1 or draw 'playing it safe'.

If this is going to be one of the only games we have a chance to win, well try and f*****g win it!

UTV

• Like 3

---------Guzan-----------

Bacuna Richards Okore Aly

------Gana Gardner--------

Gil-----------------Veretout

------Adama---------------

-------------Benteke------

Just got on a train to Sunderland in Liverpool, I might get home in time for MOTD, not sure why I do it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chappy said:

---------Guzan-----------

Bacuna Richards Okore Aly

------Gana Gardner--------

Gil-----------------Veretout

------Adama---------------

-------------Benteke------

Just got on a train to Sunderland in Liverpool, I might get home in time for MOTD, not sure why I do it.

Benteke? Would be awsome :(

Lets get the old band back together 

Myhill

Lichaj Cahill Collins Ridgewell

Albrighton Milner Davis Barry Young

Benteke

subs: Routledge, Johnson, Whittingham 

Edited by a m ole