Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently Alan Nixon saying Richards deal might be off.

Not the worst thing ever. I think there were far more important players that needed to be shipped out that were shipped out.

Richards isn't a great player but as long as he knuckles down he's a good squad player at this level, which considering we need a bit of squad depth isn't the end of the world. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Adama could have been something special, shame he was a total flop. Curious to see how he does at Boro, given the attitude he showed here.

They always end up magically turning into world beaters to be honest. smh

gutted we never got to see him have a run of games. Ridiculous signing and waste of money, and one of many seperate decisions that backfired and that added up to Relegation.

I am curious on how many of the games he missed for us was he actually injured, and how many was he fit but not selected?

I hope we have at least a 10% clause for any future sales, as he has the raw ingredients to one day blow up into a proper superstar. If he actually puts some effort in, and gets some good coaching, the lad could be some player. I dont mind losing players to teams above us, ive accepted this as part of the game, but i am seriously pissed off that we didn't even get to see him play. Was he fit when Sherwood first signed him and for whatever reason just was never picked to start? I would love to get more info of what went on with him behind the scenes.

Has anyone got an idea of the fee Boro are paying for him?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

i never really understand why staring at horses mouths has any bearing on things

Depends on whether the girl is good looking or looks like a horse!

No I haven't, I didn't say that we wouldn't sign anyone, I can't remember what i said, but what I meant was that whoever we did sign would be a surprise because we've not being linked to any names save for Adomah and the striker positions. I think we'll possibly get a loan or two before the evenings out.

33 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Adama could have been something special, shame he was a total flop. Curious to see how he does at Boro, given the attitude he showed here.

Karanka might just be able to get the best out of him has been as he's from the same country.

Wouldn't it be nice if the club has one or two more deals ready to announce tonight? Leak it to the SSN team so that they build up to it all evening and then make a double announcement sometime after 11pm but before deadline. That would be a great way to round off this transfer window, especially if the last deal of the day is Micah Richards to Fenerbahce :D

6 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Because he is a lazy, selfish **** and having spent millions on several new players we can't afford to have people with his attitude at the club.

Actually with one for the road on this... I'm amazed!

• Like 1