Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Attitudinally speaking Hutton can't be faulted, but when it comes to his actual play, he's not very good, especially for a team who want their full backs to supply the width. Might be alright for a team who like to play with a very defensive back four.

Adomah and McManaman on the wings with Grealish as an ACM. Would be excellent. Maybe McManaman didn't want to go to Newcastle as they already have a squad of 56 players.

I think I will cry with delight if we brought in 2 wingers and managed to swap Ayew for another striker tomorrow. Wishful thinking but still good.

Edited by jacketspuds

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Adomah and McManaman on the wings with Grealish as an ACM. Would be excellent. Maybe McManaman didn't want to go to Newcastle as they already have a squad of 56 players.

I think of will cry with delight if we brought in 2 wingers and managed to swap Ayew for another striker tomorrow. Wishful thinking but still good.

where would Kojdija, Ayew and McCormack fit in?

think in our games so far that a 2 man midfield will be torn apart especially if it includes Westwood or Gardner

5 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Another striker? No way, where would they play?! We're already playing Ayew and McCormack out of position! 

We need wingers, Adomah, Mcmanaman, both good shouts!

A couple of people have said we're playing McCormack out of position but that's just not true. He's being played as a forward, who likes to drop deep. A Fulham fan said this is where he plays when we signed him. 

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

where would Kojdija, Ayew and McCormack fit in?

think in our games so far that a 2 man midfield will be torn apart especially if it includes Westwood or Gardner

So I see Kodjia and McCormack as a front 2 but if we lose Ayew, as per my post, I don't see any problem replacing him. Having 2 wingers would also not be a problem as we currently have 0.

Nothing wrong with squad depth and options. 

Edited by jacketspuds