Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Adomah or another winger is an absolute must.  We have the firepower but need players to provide width and pace. Real pity that Adama has a piss poor attitude and flabby has burnt his bridges as both have pace to burn.

Hoping for at least one clever loan and RDM and SC using their connections to get something over the line

5 hours ago, pas5898 said:

The question is not the value of the player himself, it's the value of the player's potential impact to the club. 

If Kodija scores 20 goals and we get promoted, he is worth twice that value. The economics are simple, we have to get promoted this season. Next season there will be 3 other teams relegated with deep pockets. 

The art of good negotiation is win/win.....thats what we could have here.

7 minutes ago, supermon said:

What the actual ****! He's shit in the air? Is he struggling to bend down to head shots away!?

Thing is i've actually noticed it's a phenomenom with over tall players, even basketball player, can't really jump or naturally work on their head game because they have never really had to. Yes, i said "Head game".

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Slightly OT since we won't be signing Hernandez now, but.

Hull have just signed Will Keane, meaning the'll have Keane and Abel  competing for their managers favor.

Anyone who know their bible know that this did not end well in Genesis...

Hull sure is a land of confusion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I didn't say that anywhere, but Clark would certainly be a better third choice centre back than anything we have. For what it's worth, I'd possibly rather have him than Chester as I think he'd work well alongside Elphick.

Lascelles(sp?) is a class act at Newcastle and comfortably better than anything we have. I haven't seen Mbemba enough, but he got better toward the end of last season. 

You said Newcastle had a better defence that defence includes Clark and I've seen enough of our new CB's to know that he wouldn't get in in front of them. I've not seen enough of the others but Newcastle have downgraded at RB and looking at all their defenders I wouldn't swap any for ours now. 

Have a sneaky feeling we might lose Ayew tomorrow but providing we get the cover in on the right side I wont be devastated, although it would leave a sour taste in the mouth after what has been one hell of a transfer window.

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

We could do with proper width so the links to the likes of Adomah are welcome even if he is frustrating (like most wingers)

We dont need width now we have BAs legs!

4 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Rico Henry off to Brentford. Shame, would be a good signing for us.

I'll be pissed off if we don't hijack that! 

• Like 1

WOOAH! 

Just seen this and had a fright! This is a wind up isn't it? 

Not sure he looks too dynamic from this pic, but perhaps he is easily looking over the heads of these two at the ball at their feet, and going to hook his right leg around them both (the long way round), to make the tackle without even moving. Sign him up, can't wait for the chants....

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Would still want another CM to push Westwood as I think we are a bit light in that position. Unless Grealish moves into an ACM role.

Agree. Grealish would be better in the ACM role. He has excellent vision and playing him wide restricts him too much IMO.  

3 hours ago, Michael118 said:

But lost Gana, Gil, Sanchez, Sinclair and probably Traore.

I'd have Hutton ahead of De Laet as well.

We're also a lot weaker at CB in quality and depth.

Image result for surprised cat gif

• Like 4