Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

4 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Ridiculous if he goes to them and we aren't interested 

Not really. RDM and Xia seem to be looking at the personality as well as the player. RDM obviously thinks he's not the sort of person he wants around the dressing room. Im sure if he was a natural leader and model professional, we'd be very interested. Then again, if he was a natural leader and model professional, he'd probably be tearing up La Liga at Barca or Real Madrid with his ability.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Adomah really isn't that good. I'd much prefer to have Traore - assuming he hasn't burnt all of his bridges.

he reminds me of a poorer version of Bolasie on limited appearances i saw

2 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

Exclusive: Aston Villa have agreed a deal to sign promising young defender Abdoul Ba from RC Lens. #AVFC

plays for mauritania (making him mauritanian????) born in senegal, unless he moved to france at an early age and has a passport i cant see us getting a work permit for him

13 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Adomah really isn't that good. I'd much prefer to have Traore - assuming he hasn't burnt all of his bridges.

I'll start by saying that I've never seen Adomah play. But Adama is built of glass and clearly thinks he is better than a team in Championship (if reports are to be believed). This Adomah bloke must be really shit if people are turning their noses up at a straight swap?

FWIW, having not even seen the kid I'd be happy with it.