Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Not this shit again :(

What do you mean shit? I was merely answering someone who asked if we spent the same as last season. Could you explain what I've done wrong?

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

What do you mean shit? I was merely answering someone who asked if we spent the same as last season. Could you explain what I've done wrong?

Higher net spend = better team.

Just this "world class #9" now then?.......... If it is someone decent but not quite "world class" overall I think we've had a decent window and if lescott and Richards go then an unbelievable transfer window...... feeling very happy and optimistic......UTV

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

An striker and an attacking midfielder - maybe on loan - and I think we will have enough.  Think we can get automatic promotion with that side.

Would love it if we went for Hernandez and attacking midfielder was (Ziyech) Who has a 15mil euro release clause at Twente.

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Well wouldn't that make sense. Its not shit its just a pretty logical conclusion and my honest opinion..... but sorry

No need to apologise - it's just been spoken about a lot ;)

And yes, makes sense logically; all about what you do with the money though.

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Not even trying are they. They either think he is bullshiting, they believe their own sources more or most likely they don't even follow him.

Just when I thought Greg Evans couldn't be topped for piss poor journalism.

or maybe his agent is using us as leverage to get a better deal at Newcastle??

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

So we could be looking at:

Gollini

De Laet - Elphick - Chester - Amavi

Jedinak - Tishbola

Hernandez - McCormack - Grealish

Gestede

Signing Hernandez to shove him out wide would be a terrible call.

So happy that every player we are signing is a first team starter - the whole club last year were squad players at best. A settled defence, with squad backup (baker, Cissoko and Bacuna). A settled midfield with Westwood / Gardner to play a squad role. A mobile centre forward and we are away!

UTV