Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

28 minutes ago, DK82 said:

He said: Villa. The world class number nine is Hernandez at Hull. Just a matter of the Tigers finding replacements ... plural.

He seemed to get a lot right last year? I could be wrong though?

I'm not sure if he did. It was a lot of this kind of stuff, hedging his bets on a reasonably high certainty whilst pointing out the bleeding obvious. 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember him saying Adama was going to Stoke a couple of hours before he signed. 

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Hernandez would be great. Its greedy, but I think we will need one more forward as well. Could it be Hernandez and Das Bost or is this fantasy?

Last night Twitter had Da Laet signing today....

If we can sign Hernandez and De Laet this week then IMO you can't not bet on us for promotion. We'll have one of the strongest teams, if not THE strongest team in the league

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Yeah, there's more there for us though, Pescara, Sassuolo and Chievo are clubs with less resources than us by miles and have some good young talent.

What do you think of Fredirico Viviani?  

. . . . . . . . . . Gollini . . . . . . . . . .

Yedlin . .Elphick . .Chester . .Amavi

. . . . . . . Jedinak. . . Tish . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . Grealish. . . . . . . . . . .

Ayew. . . .  Hernandez . . .McCormack

Steer, Baker, Bacuna, Westwood, Green, Hepburn-Murphy, Gestede

I really like the look of that, but it would be good to see one more attacking midfielder brought in too as competition for Grealish and to make the bench that little bit stronger! 

I must say, I've been really impressed at what has happened with the club in general since Xia took over. 

1 minute ago, Bunnski said:

What do you think of Fredirico Viviani?  

Not seen much of him, he has a great reputation over here though pulling the strings in front of the defence and creating from there. If he's half as good as what's said about him then he'd be a great signing for us. We've just got Jedinak and Tshibola though to play in front of the back four. So unless they want to push him up the field a bit I think we'd be looking elsewhere. Berardi scores a lot for Sassuolo if we're after a forward. Cristante is a tidy midfielder at Pescara, Parigini who's just gone to Chievo lots of people are talkgin about as a great signing he was at Perugia in Serie B...

loads of good value over here I reckon.

• Like 1

£9 million forward isn't going to be world-class, is he?

Funnily enough, didn't Middlesboro pay that amount for Rhodes? 

Mind you, I wouldn't mind us getting Rhodes. Apart from scoring a hatful of goals for Blackburn, he made most of Gestede's goals. He is quite a strong, pacy guy too, as most of his goals came from breakaways as Blackburn didn't have any effective creative midfielders at that time.