Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Not only does Delph not have the bollocks to face the music coming back, he's far too good a player. Anyone below 6th place in the Prem would probably be interested in signing him.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

I've got the hot scoops brothers. Delph and Benteke are coming back to help us win promotion because they like Tony Xia's quirky antics. Barry ripped off his Everton training gear to reveal this seasons Villa kit, before wiping his arse with his Everton contract and wheelieing out of Merseyside on a fat hog. Also, Marlon Harewood has joined us on a 3 month loan in a bid to improve his fitness.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, useless said:

Meltdown Delph's return. Think Xia's tweet from earlier about forgiving people for their mistakes.

That tweet also linked to a poll on whether Villa fans wanted to see Bacuna play for us again, so that's who Tony was referring to.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Surely I'm not the only one worried about how really poor we are in midfield and void of a creative spark. Gardner ? I really don't know to be honest. Westwood is just rubbish, a nothing player. Doesn't influence ... At all. Tshibola, a talent we are told but won't expect him to hit the ground running. Our problem last year was around the middle our passing and movement was shocking. All well and good having McCormack and Ayew but they are only as good as the ball they get.

I agree,

Looking at the Newcastle game (and judging through the few championship games I saw last season), there is no chance that we will be able to break these two teams down with the players we have, key to good attacking football in the championship is wingers, pacey wingers especially. Creative midfielders are not as important if we have decent wingers, wingers is a much easier and more efficient way to attack than any other way and there are more decent wingers in the world then there are good creative midfielders. we have lacked decent wingers for ages, probably since Young and we have seen how poor our attacking play has been since then. 

wingers would also allow our stupid fullbacks to mainly concentrate on defending and would stop Hutton from ruining 95% of our attacks.

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Like 2