Pre-match thread

Arj Guy

All our best players on the bench. A running theme. Is it in his remit to get us relegated? 

In a round about way I actually wouldn't mind losing this, so mathematical relegation comes quicker rather than prolong the agony. 

Edited by supernova26

Dont get the mentality of the people that are happy with the lineup.

This is a must win game, to put out a team like that is disgusting.

Maybe this is the right team for a must win game. Out of interest, what would you have preferred?

A creative player in there, gil grealish or adama..i know the first 2 havnt been in much form but they are more likely to make a chance than the players out there now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm pretty much done with Garde if we don't win this, it's been an horrific start for him, the results have been terrible, failure to get 3 points here is inexcusable. 

I don't think it's Garde's fault. He was just not the right coach at this point. No clue why the board decided to take him on board.

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It's amazing just how little Wilkins knows about our players, apparently the problem with our French boys and Traore is that 3 are 22 and 2 are 19...

Troare is 19

Amavi is 21

Veretout is 22

Ayew is 24

and Gueye is 26

How the **** can you not know the ages of the players you were supposedly working with day in day out?

He was getting a **** payday and I'm annoyed we fell for it again, after the Keane pantomime.

8 minutes ago, NSmith22 said:

Geez once the doom and gloom circlejerk gets started it's impossible with you guys. Just wait until the match ends to flip out. I don't understand how this lineup is so difficult to understand.

I understand it fine, I just don't agree with it. 

8 minutes ago, AXD said:

I don't think it's Garde's fault. He was just not the right coach at this point. No clue why the board decided to take him on board.

Because he was available and because he speaks French, trying to protect our summer investments was the plan behind it