limpid

Just now, Wainy316 said: Dare I say I'd rather see Gabby than Gestede.

I'd genuinely be tempted to play with 10 if I had to choose.

If only we had another striker on the books...one who looked really good pre season...one who puts a shift in and works the back four...one who's scored the winner at St Mary's before...

• Like 1

why do our players get scared to get the ball forward for gods sake. perfect example there, saints give ball away sanchez instead of running the ball forward and attack he plays the ball back. i really wanna salp tehse players sometimes, how do youe xpect to score if you dont get the ball forward???????????????????

Just now, Chicken Field said:

Don't get why everyone is criticizing Gestede today ? goal line clearance and has won a header or two, which is more than most can say. Defense is looking awful with Hutton having a mare. 

Cos he's **** shite. Missed our best chance and can't hold the bloody ball up at all whatsoever. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

If only we had another striker on the books...one who looked really good pre season...one who puts a shift in and works the back four...one who's scored the winner at St Mary's before...

Can you imagine what he's doing in training to make Garde think he's worse than this?

He must shit on the field and try to rub Garde's face in it.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

What does Sinclair even do? Like, I'm still trying to figure this out.

Much rather we give Adama a go, he just might do something. And at least he'll force their defenders to stay back simply because of his pace

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Cos he's **** shite. Missed our best chance and can't hold the bloody ball up at all whatsoever. 

I agree he is shit, but he has not been ever close to our worst player today, Lescott and Hutton have been much much worse. 

At least we have noticed that Gestede is playing. As he has done one or two decent things

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sorry mate can't help you there