FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

andykeenan

1 minute ago, chappy said:

I thought there were plenty of good ties in there

Chelsea, Arsenal, Man. United all at home. O.k Seeding isn't a great idea but I'd like to see all the big clubs away from home in this round. I don't like all premier league ties in the third round either although it does open the competition up a bit.

Whitehwak or Dageneham v Everton is a decent one aswell but struggling apart from that.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Chelsea, Arsenal, Man. United all at home. O.k Seeding isn't a great idea but I'd like to see all the big clubs away from home in this round. I don't like all premier league ties in the third round either although it does open the competition up a bit.

They do it in Germany 

16 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Decent away tie for me - what are the chances of getting tickets for it? I was at the final, or are they going to go by booking history this season?

Allocation will be around 2000 so I doubt it will be that hard to get a ticket.

usually at this time of year I suggest that going out of the cup early might help us stay up. Given that we are already relegated it's nice to hope for a soft draw and a decent cup run. Getting to a semi-final and losing is about as good as it's going to get for us given the state of the club.

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Whitehwak or Dageneham v Everton is a decent one aswell but struggling apart from that.

I think all the smaller clubs would be banking on an away trip to one of the big boys.

I like it.