Left Back

Grasshopper

Rather than have to flip between player threads I thought I'd start a LB thread where we all can Discuss  Amavi, Richardson, Lescott, Kinsella, Clark, N'Zogbia, Baker, Cissohko and possible loan options.

regarding the "Emergency loan rule - due to extreme circumstances"

the Options of having Richardson and Lescott at LB, isn't that extreme enough?

that should surely take us to the front of the queue shouldnt it?

6 minutes ago, KHV said:

I don't know why this thread even exists, Amavi is injured ergo Richardson plays left back, end of discussion. Richardson has been fine this season so far

It doesn't just exist, it exists twice haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KHV said:

I don't know why this thread even exists, Amavi is injured ergo Richardson plays left back, end of discussion. Richardson has been fine this season so far

Now that you have had your opinion............

Now so can others

See above and possibly below

^

|

V

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 1

Anyone but Richardson. His touch is crap, his passing is up there with the worst any player ever to wear a Villa shirt, he is reckless, he can't cross, he certainly can't tackle, he moves like he smokes 40 a day and he has a **** man bun. Even with Amavi injured I wouldn't think twice about cancelling his contact tomorrow.

• Like 1

Richardson is awful he looks clueless as to his positional sense and is so weak one on one it's a joke! I've no idea if Crespo can play there but his other appearances so far haven't filled me with confidence. I'd hope Garde is judging Kinsella but it is now our weakest position. I'd prefer Cissokho and have no idea if he can be recalled. He isn't the best going forward but is a solid defender if he can't be recalled we will need someone in Jan. 

OMG, KHV and SteveO hahahahaha you must both be trolling ;)

Richardson isn't good enough. I'll be disappointed if RG believes he is and plays him.

If we can't recall anyone then we must either buy/loan someone in January.

Meanwhile give Crespo or Ilori a go, neither could be worse than Richardson or Lescott.

• Like 3

Â