limpid

Remember how Mr Miyagi taught Daniel San  balance by having him perform karate moves whilst stood on the edge of a rowing boat ?

That's what Alan Hutton looks like every time he gets the ball in their half.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 4

Personally I'd only make an offensive change if we go behind - otherwise I'd try and hold on to 0-0 and hope to pinch an unlikely goal

The more we retreat back the more pressure we'll come under. By making an attacking change we give Man City something to think about rather than winning the game.

Yeah we need to be careful with changes. Gestede for Sinclair seems less risky. Wouldn't make many changes in midfield.  Nice that we don't need a sub at half time yo correct the managers mistakes 

If Hutton could pass or cross he'd be a really good full back.

To be fair to him, he has been let down slightly by the tactics. If you watch, every time we attack, our two wide players are both playing extremely wide, meaning we're lacking in forward options when our fullbacks go down either wing.

Personally I'd only make an offensive change if we go behind - otherwise I'd try and hold on to 0-0 and hope to pinch an unlikely goal

The more we retreat back the more pressure we'll come under. By making an attacking change we give Man City something to think about rather than winning the game.

......and leave bigger gaps for city to exploit as we press forward.

It's all opinions - personally I wouldnt chase the game

I think people are getting a little over excited. As pleasing as it is to see us playing actual football, we need points more than progress.

Good one. We won't get many points without progress.

• Like 1

......and leave bigger gaps for city to exploit as we press forward.

It's all opinions - personally I wouldnt chase the game

My main concern is that inviting pressure in the last 10 minutes or so, which will happen is very dangerous for a team low on confidence and can't really defend...