Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW11

Chewie

:excl: Not familiar with the Pastebin format? Read these instructions before you post :excl:

The Pastebin solution seems to be working great, despite it being a slightly longer way for you guys to paste them in. We'll be sticking with this until further notice.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl: Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl: Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/aBu5TPiw).
    2. :excl:People are STILL messing up the format and then not pasting the Pastebin URL. Follow this step, it is not difficult! :excl:
    3. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
Palace 0-2 ManUtd
ManCity 4-0 Norwich
Newcastle 1-1 Stoke
Swansea 1-3 Arsenal
Watford 1-2 WestHam
WestBrom 2-3 Leicester
Everton 2-0 Sunderland
Southampton 3-1 Bournemouth
Spurs 3-1 Villa

http://pastebin.com/aBu5TPiw

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

M5BcllL.png

theboyangel and Daniel own this week, with them both scoring the exact same points on results and scores, incredible. BOF continues his poor run, is he undoing all he previous good work?

cphh6LR.png

The answer is yes, yes he is. The BOF'ster is only ahead by 1 point now, which means Daniel has managed to close the gap from about 15 points, impressive! But Cardiffgreens and Maqroll have their noses firmly up the arses of the top two and are giving them a good ol' sniff ;)

Bets were posted in last weeks thread, and both lost... as usual (like all of mine do too). I'll make the usual £2.00 bets using two predictions of my choosing on Friday night (the predictor will take 20% if they come out a winner), prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Saturday.

:excl:Both the mod's (BOF and LancsVillan) who posted in the thread last week **** up their formatting, you get named and shamed and a yellow card. Please make sure you adhere to the formatting rules else it's a red and down the tunnel you go for a 1 GW ban. :excl:

To be fair, BOF should have got a straight red last week for messing the formatting up so bad that i cannot work out how he manage to do it :P

Good Luck!

• Like 1

To be fair, BOF should have got a straight red last week for messing the formatting up so bad that i cannot work out how he manage to do it :P

You can thank tapatalk and being on the other side of the pond for that.  I had a feeling it would be shite. I just hoped it wouldn't be too bad.  Sorry :(  FWIW I cut & pasted a 'code' entry in tapatalk and just modified the numbers.  I hoped the formatting would stay the same.  Obviously it didn't.  Should be back to my normal absolute perfection from here on in :D

• Like 1

BOF
Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool
Palace 1-1 ManUtd
ManCity 4-0 Norwich
Newcastle 2-1 Stoke
Swansea 0-2 Arsenal
Watford 0-1 WestHam
WestBrom 0-0 Leicester
Everton 2-1 Sunderland
Southampton 2-0 Bournemouth
Spurs 3-1 Villa