Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

56 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Then we'd be playing in claret and gold rather than claret and blue. I am a fan of gold in our kits generally, mind, but only when the lion matches. 

I also think and have always thought that we should play in white away from home. 

I was more thinking of gold accents, or piping if you know what I mean, matched with the lion etc.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a 1st kit in classical style, simple and clean, no squares or stripes or other silly stuff.

The 2nd kit should be similar to the white one from 81/82 as it is just perfect. (Although that blue & white striped one on the previous page is wonderful)

920x1090_fitbox-aston-villa-retro-1982-e

For a 3rd kit I'd like an all claret/burgundy one shirt, shorts & socks. Like Roma (or possibly Torino) in color but maybe even darker. No fuss, just clean and simple

orig-as-roma-15-16-home-20889

2 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Forgive the crudeness of this mockup, as when it comes to these shirt templates, I don't have the skills to pay the bills.

That said, I think that shirt in our colours would look fantastic. If anyone can do a proper mockup, this is a very rough idea of what I'm thinking.

Villa%20Shirt%20.jpg

That's brilliant, retro modern!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

well this is different :

341A045000000578-0-image-a-15_1463095532

Did Gabby design this one to show how well his fitness work had gone? ;)

Edited by John

Â