Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

The loan market is where we'll win/lose this battle. No decent players will come to villa on a permanent deal for obvious reasons.

Good players on loan, with a point prove without the worry of having to move again the summer is what might, just might get us out. 

This is where managers & directors earn their multimillion pound paychecks. 

thing is we can only get one loan player from Premier League team. So we be looking at inexperienced players in this league mainly on loan

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

thing is we can only get one loan player from Premier League team. So we be looking at inexperienced players in this league mainly on loan

Or players that have played in the league before leaving for other countries, but yes challenging for sure! 

I found Remi's candidness about looking for players who might need to prove themselves ahead of the Euro's to be quite excellent. A "come and get me" plea in reverse.

Benteke on loan? It sounds completely **** mental but, with Lukaku playing the way he is and Benteke, well, not, is it a possibility?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I found Remi's candidness about looking for players who might need to prove themselves ahead of the Euro's to be quite excellent. A "come and get me" plea in reverse.

Benteke on loan? It sounds completely **** mental but, with Lukaku playing the way he is and Benteke, well, not, is it a possibility?

Probably not tbh.

Probably not tbh.

Probably. I'd definitely be asking the question.

He doesn't seem the type to sit his arse on the bench collecting a wage. Klopp clearly doesn't rate him, he doesn't work hard enough. We know he's not a grafter, but how about Ayew - Benteke - Naismith?

Pft, pipe dream. But hey it's Christmas.

• Like 3

Regardless of whether Benteke starts for Liverpool, he is an integral part of their squad-With Sturridge still hit and miss with injuries, Benteke is required for cover and will no doubt start games between now and May. There is no way whatsoever that Klopp will release him unless he brings in his own striker. Even then, there could well be teams looking to snap him up on a permanent if he were to become available. I really think people should forget about this one, it just won't happen.

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

we cant. we already have 1 Liverpool player on loan :(