Match Thread - DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

I don't say this lightly but I'd sack Sherwood straight after the final whistle and get Fat Sam on the phone.

The football would be dire but at least we might stay up because right now Sherwood is taking us down.

the football can't get any worse 

No excuses today about injuries, we just don't have any quality. This is arguably our first XI when every one is fit.

It's not the fact we're losing, it's the fact we offer no threat, have little possession, pass success rate is appalling and not a single player looks up for the fight. Against a Liverpool team who are in 'crisis' with a manager on the brink and several high profile injuries.

We're down.

Lescott is a bag of wank, Villa fan my arse. 

Westwood the unsung hero is the greatest joke of the century.

RUDY RUDY RUDY is a nailed on Championship striker if I've ever seen one.

We are so shit it's unbelievable. Everyone going on about a 'great' second half we had against Blues on Tuesday. There's so much wrong with that sentence. 

Right, now that's off my chest let's hope for a better second half with the likes of Traore, Ayew and Gil getting on..

Well, we started very badly by all accounts, for me we've grown into it, they've looked less and less threatening as the game has gone on and whilst we haven't done much I think we've done enough to start the nerves jangling at Anfield. The pressure will be on them in the second half - if Traore has twenty minutes in him, then I think we're good for a point - if we can get anything else going then these are beatable.

**** horrible. We look absolutely pathetic. Sanchez has done alright, Grealish okay, everyone else should hang their **** heads in shame.

And Liverpool fans are awful. I thought Anfield was supposed to be a cauldron of noise? The only thing deader than this crowd is our attacking play.

so utterly inept, love to know what Tim thought he was doing when he planned his team and tactics.

'hey guys lets slowly meander around in the final third and never actually get that close to any of their players for 45 mins, then not be able to get out of our own half, that'll work!'

Edited by VillanousOne

Liverplop are wank at the back, we have Gestede who is at very good at one specific thing, but only that.

Make it simple, press hard, break on the flanks and whip in crosses to him and we just might get lucky.

Keep doing this over and over again or change the players or tactics