The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

"Obviously I have enough support. Plenty of it. Loads of people. Don't ask me to name them. But for once in my life I'm acting in anyone's interest other than my own. Honest"

"Of course I have! And what's more, we do it, all the time. You just don't know her, I met her on holiday"

• Like 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

He was trying to convince the other two to back him, then tried to bluff and claim he was over the line already to spook one of them out but it seems the 100 MP requirement did the job it was supposed to and has kept him out. 

Mordaunt too. They've rigged the game so they get their man without the plebs being able to keep out Sunak

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Number of minutes between this article being published and Johnson taking a dump on the heads of his backers?

Ffx7FqiXoAMFnlF?format=jpg&name=medium

That aged well. 

Zahawi could fall into a barrel full of tits and still come up sucking his thumb.

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Is Mordaunt now picking up the remaining anti-Sunak MPs?

No, she does literally nothing and a useless, incapable, unqualified little dickhead becomes Prime Minister tomorrow. 

If this week has done anything, it's shine light on the scum so desperate for power they'd disgrace themselves again for a man they hounded of office weeks ago

Patel, Mogg, Zawahi, this should have them crawling back under a rock until they get retired from politics after the next GE. Hope I never have to read their names again. I thought slightly better  of Wallace and Trevelyan, but they showed themselves for what they are as well

26 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Number of minutes between this article being published and Johnson taking a dump on the heads of his backers?

Ffx7FqiXoAMFnlF?format=jpg&name=medium

I do wonder if this was a parting "go **** yourself" once Boris knew he wasn't standing, just a little thank you for his spell as chancellor.

47 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Bojo no go!

Part of me is disappointed as it would have been utter suicide for the Tories, but at the same token I’m glad that he won’t be back.

Despite what we think about this current government we cant afford anymore chaos until the next election as we have to have them for another two years. I think rishi will be the best bet to destroy the country least as he understands finance. He told truss what would happen with her strategy during the debates and it happened.

Tackling inflation is what needs to happen right now

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 3

Â