The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Has anyone ever checked that Rees Mogg really is a posh tory MP?

He could just be the original prototype for some Troy Hawke / Greeters Guild character that’s just never been called on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

They've only just noticed? 

True. It’s just an incredible time they can say this directly to a very senior politicians face (and he didn’t flinch at all).

Like Mick Lynch said, they are unembarrassable. 

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

JRM is in cuckoo land. He believes every syllable of the shite he comes out with.

He believes you should believe every syllable of the shite he comes out with.

Millions of mugs did, sadly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

If we don't get Chancellor Nadine Dorries out of this I'll be mightily disappointed

She's love to accept, but she'll need some training in how to make candles.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Andrew Murrison  MP resigned and urges Bozo to resign. 

His letter said- 

"Others must square, as best they can, their continuing enjoyment of your patronage with their personal sense of decency, honour and integrity but I no longer can". 

Ouch.  

🤣

Joking aside, Dorries was a minister in the health department previously. She could very concievably get Health Secretary.

Although she may get confused on her first day when she tries to organise Mr.Health's meetings.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’d imagine he’s currently running around stuffing his pockets with pens from the stationery cupboard and swigging the milk in the staff fridge. One last grift, one last grift, anybody want to buy a knighthood? Got to be cash, need to know before 8:00pm.

This is Boris Johnson. He'll be working his way around the office humping everything like a randy dog.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Does that apply to Health secretary, the Tory vice chair, ethics advisor and anyone else who has resigned whilst I've been typing this 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

She's love to accept, but she'll need some training in how to make candles.

She was asked if she could deliver the lethal blow and she said yes, as long as he’s had a shower.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

His letter said- 

"Others must square, as best they can, their continuing enjoyment of your patronage with their personal sense of decency, honour and integrity but I no longer can". 

Ouch.  

🤣

It makes me laugh/cry/despair that THIS is that breaking point apparently, like not resigning at any other point was in any way honourable.

• Like 1

Â