The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The King is also trolling Sunak

King Charles's choice of neckwear at the COP28 conference has sparked speculation that it was a coded message to Rishi Sunak.

Spoiler

_131896365_king_charles_tie_640-nc-2x-nc

The King's tie had a pattern based on the Greek flag - after a week-long row between the UK PM and the Greek PM over the Parthenon Sculptures.

The dispute is over whether the sculptures, also known as the Elgin Marbles, should return to Athens.

Buckingham Palace suggested it was just a random choice of ties.

link

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The King is also trolling Sunak

Reveal hidden contents

link

How on earth was Chubby Fingers allowed to go this time? :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Keir Starmer is there too which I find really funny. 

Like there’s no point chatting to Rishi as he’s a certainty to be gone in a few months. The replacement lurking around every corner :lol: 

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

If I’m going to take climate and emissions advice from anyone, I like it to be a king with 7 palaces and preferably have him arrive by private jet.

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

If I’m going to take climate and emissions advice from anyone, I like it to be a king with 7 palaces and preferably have him arrive by private jet.

Yeah but the government banned him from going last time

On 30/11/2023 at 22:57, foreveryoung said:

Esther McVey on question time?? She's just bonkers, sounds like she don't even know her own job role.

She doesn't have a job role. It's a party management thing, not a governance thing. She's literally Minister For Defending Sunak From A Position On The Right Of The Party. Or as Stephen Bush puts it:

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Look at his little face as he is once again called out on his hypocrisy. 

Sunak has no standing what so ever. He is a weak little man who would shit his pants if anything serious happened, like war broke out, so would 99% of the population with him in charge. No country is interested in the UK with him in charge. Problem is Starmer is the same, always looks like he's ready to cry when a bit of drama happens, we are f****ed!  Indeed, it's a very worrying time for the UK Government.

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Sunak has no standing what so ever. He is a weak little man who would shit his pants if anything serious happened, like war broke out, so would 99% of the population with him in charge. No country is interested in the UK with him in charge. Problem is Starmer is the same, always looks like he's ready to cry when a bit of drama happens, we are f****ed!  Indeed, it's a very worrying time for the UK Government.

As an outsider, I can tell you you are better off with Sunak, Starmer etc than you were with those pair of fools Johnson and Truss. Oh and how did an eejit like Lord Frost ever make it to a UK government role?

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sunak is looking as lame as Liz Truss at this point. A complete non-entity of a leader.

I’m surprised there’s not more talk of letters of no confidence.

Actually there was recently after Cruella was sacked. What happened with that? 

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sunak is looking as lame as Liz Truss at this point. A complete non-entity of a leader.

I’m surprised there’s not more talk of letters of no confidence.

Probably too busy making job applications

Â