The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I though that. How on earth can nearly 1 in 10 people possibly think she's great? 

Meh. I live in an area that you could reanimate the corpse of Jimmy Savile and as long as you pinned a blue rosette to it certain people would vote for him. As it is my MP looks like a face drawn on a balloon and as far as I can tell has never done anything of note in the HoC other than agree with whatever the current PM is saying

1 minute ago, picicata said:

Meh. I live in an area that you could reanimate the corpse of Jimmy Savile and as long as you pinned a blue rosette to it certain people would vote for him. 

Don't give them ideas! 

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Don't give them ideas! 

Was there any money set out in the mini budget for cryogenics?

Besides, Boris already thinks he's Winston Churchill reanimated. They can never get the hair right.

Edited by HKP90

37 minutes ago, Jareth said:

... there is no making this better. 

This is only a mild comeuppance, and the money's already gone.

There's years more to unravel, Gove giving the deeds for the schools away to their chums, Dido and the Covid exploiters, Brexit lies and Russian influence.

Just go back a few years in this thread and read on.

Remind yourselves of their cruelty and greed, before the obscene profiteering during the Covid massacre.

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xann said:

This is only a mild comeuppance, and the money's already gone.

There's years more to unravel, Gove giving the deeds for the schools away to their chums, Dido and the Covid exploiters, Brexit lies and Russian influence.

Just go back a few years in this thread and read on.

Remind yourselves of their cruelty and greed, before the obscene profiteering during the Covid massacre.

Tell that to..... Kriss Akabusi - AWOOOOOOGAAAAA!!!

19 minutes ago, Xann said:

The Tories are waving the White Flag. It's all Stan's fault. Thank You.

image.jpeg

Edited by ender4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

It is so enjoyable watching the tory bastards die a slow and excruciating death - fully deserved. Completely delicious that the longer they delay an election the more likely their 19% vote share reduces further - there is no making this better. 

No it's really not.

Because when either party is a mess, its us the normal tax payer who suffer and pay the consequences.

• Like 4

I dont think its funny at all. they are messing with our lives. 3 months of deciding who the next PM is and then this. Really the Tory members voted for her because they didn't want Sunak. If she does get ousted theres no way they are going to geta way with another 3 months of deciding who the next PM will be. 

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Each to their own - I'm loving it

I'm definitely happier now that they're being forced to u-turn on all (well, some) of the craziness. This way the Tory base and their backers feel betrayed, the people still hate them but the country is a bit less f***** than if they'd carried on without the u-turn.

It's all still terrible, but we need to find our silver linings where we can.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

The problem is, when they fail we all lose out so it’s with mixed emotions that they capitulate so spectacularly.

I think there's a middle ground - when this kicked off I thought the best result would be a huge U turn, interest rates slowed down and the tories in the mud - so far so good. 

• Like 1

Â