The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Seriously what the **** has happened to us? 

I'm 40 years old and I've never known it like this. If I didn't have lots of family here, I'd seriously look at **** off elsewhere. 

I'm starting to despise this country. 

Same here, I’d still consider upping and leaving with my wife and kids if a good opportunity came by.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

What is it actually about?

If it's the financial burden of these crossings, then it would literally be cheaper to house them in a luxury hotel in Central London so...

Why not go the full hog and just execute them if it's truly about pure evil.

It's about convincing the gammons that vote for them that they're being hard on immigration.

I imagine staying in power is worth easily more to them than the billion a year it will cost.

They couldn't give a **** if it makes sense or if it's value for money.

Their voters will eat it up

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

A billion a year... I believe

A billion a year to rub our heels on the faces of brown people on foreign soil = good deal, vote winner.

A billion a year to help the worst off in this country = **** you woke libs.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's about convincing the gammons that vote for them that they're being hard on immigration.

I imagine staying in power is worth easily more to them than the billion a year it will cost.

They couldn't give a **** if it makes sense or if it's value for money.

Their voters will eat it up

I'm aware of that.

Just absolutely mental, that we hear so much about how much immigrants cost (despite them being a net positive) and how we should look after our own, yet now we will be spending 1b a year to deport immigrants to **** Rwanda; 1b that could be spent looking after our own.

words removed. All of them.

• Like 1

Exactly, they try to disguise their racism by trying to convey that their issue with asylum seekers is the cost to the taxpayer.

Suddenly they're lauding a policy that is going to cost far far more.

12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Exactly, they try to disguise their racism by trying to convey that their issue with asylum seekers is the cost to the taxpayer.

Suddenly they're lauding a policy that is going to cost far far more.

This is only for single males, the group of refugees that would be the lowest cost to the taxpayer, it makes zero sense on a cost basis

What do Rwanda get out of this. Aside from money from us, my assumption would be they then have to support the person for as long as they are in Rwanda and can't support themselves. Why Rwanda???

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

What do Rwanda get out of this. Aside from money from us, my assumption would be they then have to support the person for as long as they are in Rwanda and can't support themselves. Why Rwanda???

Everyone else said no.

Wouldnt it be cheaper and better to offer these single males training in areas we have shortages like HGV driving and trades etc? Surely that’s the everybody wins scenario?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Everyone else said no.

Wouldnt it be cheaper and better to offer these single males training in areas we have shortages like HGV driving and trades etc? Surely that’s the everybody wins scenario?

No. They're foreigners. They must pay for their temerity to think they can come here. A Rwandan camp is almost too good for them.

tempted to throw into the twittersphere something along the lines of "that £1.4bn could've been used to house homeless veterans". suddenly that's no longer a problem now is it now that we have a way of getting all those brown faces off our shores.

perhaps said homeless veterans that are apparently all over the place could also be sheltered in Rwanda

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Again, what do the resident VT Tory voters think about everything going on at the moment? 

You’ve not picked a great time to ask that question, they’re all on their way to their holiday homes to boost local economies with sales of red wine and disposable bbq trays.

Â