The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The I’m alright jacks not wanting refugees coming in? Shock. Horror. **** Scumbags man. What’s sadder is the massive amount of people up and down this country who are the same as them. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

A lot of resistance to taking in refugees on the Tory backbenches.

Does he not realise the only pressure on jobs at the moment is how to fill the vacancies, the dimwitted buffoon

• Like 4

If only they’d invaded a bit closer to fruit picking season. 

Then all those children and old ladies and mums could have had a summer holiday to remember in the fields of Kent.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bickster said:

Does he not realise the only pressure on jobs at the moment is how to fill the vacancies, the dimwitted buffoon

I feel like the bit after the comma answers the bit before the comma to be honest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Listen to this word removed. It's really important to take your time, get it right, and meet the needs of the people...fleeing a **** warzone. Her parents must sweep the house for microphones every time she visits in case the evil bitch tries to deport them.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Gavin Williamson awarded knighthood by Johnson. He must have a pile of dirt on Johnson to continually be rewarded despite continually f ing up everything he is involved with.

What the actual ****?

A knighthood is a symbol of being a massive word removed now isn’t it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Gavin Williamson awarded knighthood by Johnson. He must have a pile of dirt on Johnson to continually be rewarded despite continually f ing up everything he is involved with.

Politicians in this country always reward failure

14 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

It’s all very confusing…I mean I’m not sure I understand at all. Can someone answer? Is it Sir Private Pike or is it Private Sir Pike?

• Haha 1

The only crumb of comfort I have about Williamson getting knighted is that he may be getting it for covering up some dodgy Boris/Russia connection. Let's face it if Williamson did the covering up he will have done a shit job of it.

The man who thought Maro Itoje was Marcus Rashford. Two men who couldn't look much more different. You just know that his thought process was that there couldn’t possibly be more than one black sportsman with a social conscience.

Although which lying, incompetent Tory scumbag are we talking about again? They all look the same to me.

• Like 1

It's still only for Ukrainians with family in the UK, as opposed to all Ukrainian refugees.

Still, now is perhaps an opportune time to pause, and reflect on the real victims of this conflict . . .

. . . Edward Leigh and his constituents.

• Like 1

Â