Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

1 hour ago, useless said:

I must be the only person who thinks we can still survive. If we're relegated it won't come as a shock to me, but I don't see it as a certainty yet.

Keep the inspirational posts coming. I'll see you when we get there.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

Heck, I'm half happy we're going down.

It seems much of the squad feels that way, too. :mellow: 

I don't agree. The way they trudged off last weekend, knowing it was all over, they care. A lot. They're just not good enough for this division as a collective.

I feel sorry for them myself. I believe they were hung out to dry to some extent.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I don't agree. The way they trudged off last weekend, knowing it was all over, they care. A lot. They're just not good enough for this division as a collective.

I feel sorry for them myself. I believe they were hung out to dry to some extent.

I don't know if I feel sorry for them, but I suppose I see them as more numb and/or demoralized than you and just wanting it to be over?

12 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

33 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think you will be in a small minority there mate. If they actually showed on the pitch some passion the fans wouldnt be so hard on them. The fact is they have covered less miles than any other premier league side which alone demonstrates they are not putting the effort in. Personally I hope a majority of them flop in all their future careers. I dont think many of them give a damn about the club or the fans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I think you will be in a small minority there mate. If they actually showed on the pitch some passion the fans wouldnt be so hard on them. The fact is they have covered less miles than any other premier league side which alone demonstrates they are not putting the effort in. Personally I hope a majority of them flop in all their future careers. I dont think many of them give a damn about the club or the fans

Ah, I bear them no ill will. They're our players, after all. They signed for Villa. That alone makes me inclined to like them. I just tend to think they're ready for the championship. They'll be happy to be there in the end. And there will be cup ties, etc., so it's not like they won't have a chance to face more elite players ever.

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Hey -- it's the other Villa fan in a hundred mile radius! ;) 

I know. It's going to be harder. And there will be certain ... let us say, "temptations" ... that will seem alluring from here. What if my eyes begin to wander? Will my heart stay true? (Even THINKING this is a bad sign, I suspect.) An AVFC fan gets lonely here. I suspect the only solution will be a pilgrimage to VP next season, so that I can get my head sorted.

I went to Villa Park for the first time in 15 years for the Man City game, I still got goosebumps lol. I joined this board shortly there after, it really ignited my fire again.

The only other time I saw them live was when MoN was the manager and we played the Columbus Crew pre season, forget what the year was, but we had just signed Nigel Rio Coker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not one of them gives a flying ****, they are lazy, unprofessional and totally useless. After their performances against Norwich and Sunderland their wages should be withheld. As previously stated, we run less than any other team in the league which explains a lot. Hopefully they all **** off in the summer, the worst team ever to play in the premier league.

1 hour ago, useless said:

I must be the only person who thinks we can still survive. If we're relegated it won't come as a shock to me, but I don't see it as a certainty yet.

Keep the inspirational posts coming. I'll see you when we get there.

Edited 45 minutes ago by useless

@useless you are by far my favourite poster. Please keep them coming. Lightens the mood and breaks the monotony of peeps spouting the same things over and over, but in a slightly different manner. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, New_Jersey_Villa said:

Guess I didn't convey the fact that I had my sarcasm hat on very well.

Nah I wasn't at all commeting on the way you put your post. Was simply agreeing with you I suppose.

Just more wishy washy bollocks from overpaid individuals with zero brain cells.

I'm nothing 'special' there are times when I think there's no coming back from this black hole. But  then I think, just one win, even if it's a lucky one and some shrewd signings and our season could really start to kick-on. A couple of wins and the believe back in the fan-base, then who knows what's possible.

• Like 2

if we can get 6 points from our next two games or 7 points from our next three then im listening and i will admit we have half a chance. but i just cant see it and knowing our luck if we do get those points the teams above us will too.

3 hours ago, useless said:

I'm nothing 'special' there are times when I think there's no coming back from this black hole. But  then I think, just one win, even if it's a lucky one and some shrewd signings and our season could really start to kick-on. A couple of wins and the believe back in the fan-base, then who knows what's possible.

If we somehow stay up, the Vatican will have to declare this a legitimate miracle

Maybe a big win this weekend can kickstart a run of form? Luckily we still have 18 games. A couple of wins on the bounce can put us within touching distance if other results go our way. From there we can slowly whittle down the gap.

Well todays mirror is saying we are preparing for life in championship by targeting championship experienced players, and ones coming to end of contract so as we all said they all know we are down thats why they are playing like losers.

So expect crap signings like richardson and senderos again

Â