Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Well starting the year the way we finished it, gifting teams points!! Christmas might be over but we are still feeling festive by giving to those around us who are in the mire!!

The team has no passion, no leaders or any goalscorers. Going down with a whimper!

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Relegated bottom with lowest points total is my prediction

Good shout, this is one of the worst teams to grace this league.

I also get the feeling that the Championship will not be where we bottom out, I think it will get worse.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

Not going to blame the manager anymore. Won't even blame the players. Fault 1000% is with Lerner. He cut costs and hamstrung the manager before they even stepped in the door. Hope you're happy with what you've created, Lerner.

Edited by Daniel

Just now, R.Bear said:

And that really is that.

We had 3 must win games over Christmas and New Year to stand any chance of staying up and weve lost them all without a whimper.

No team cohesion or quality and no fight or desire.

Just now, rosenthal said:

But perhaps  the  time it need it the most

They have had it all season don't you think 38k at West Ham still can't win!Sell outs away every week still can't win club a joke!

Every home game costs me about £70 with travel,food etc and what do I get out of it apart from a empty bank!

I really don't even feel like a Villa fan anymore. I don't expect us to fight, I don't expect us to score, I don't expect us to get any points and I certainly don't expect to be entertained. Therefore, I won't watch any more games this season, on TV or otherwise. It's getting to the point where I almost ironically cheer opposition goals or our awful mistakes that we make time and time again.

I hate almost all of the players, I hate all of the board, I hate what this league has become and I hate what football has become. The ONLY redeeming thing about this club is you lot but that really is it now. The players are overpaid pretenders who do not deserve jobs and I don't even know how they can look themselves in the mirror and be proud of themselves or ever want to show their faces in town without being overburdened by how embarrassing they are at their jobs.

The board are just completely killing us for Lord knows what reason because it certainly isn't protecting their pockets. They have totally wiped out this club and we are going to be dead and buried for some time as a result.

It's hard to actually support a club that I pretty much hate everything about now. I'm just completely done with Villa until this board are all gone and there is actually something to love about the club again.

• Like 2

Â