Adama Traore

mwj

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Hallelujah!

Where's the footage from?

It was on Twitter. Not sure what the session was though as there was no description or context to the images.

I imagine a telephoto lens and a battered old Transit van played a part though.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No, I'm proper asking, as I think there was a U23 game today and I know nothing about his fitness. So seeing that post made me wonder?

Forgot the troll face bro, was being totally ironic.

• Like 1

Deserves another go imo. He never really got going.. injuries and Sherwood trying to slowly integrate him.. Garde didnt like him. 

I think he if given 3-4 games in a row.. full games to see how we play and how he handles it. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

if somebody made a bid for him I would sell, as people say he has become a bit of a myth. the new Nil Lamptey

No one is going to bid for him with his fitness record being so poor. The guys young and injured god help him when his late late 20s early 30s

7 hours ago, KSV said:

Deserves another go imo. He never really got going.. injuries and Sherwood trying to slowly integrate him.. Garde didnt like him. 

I think he if given 3-4 games in a row.. full games to see how we play and how he handles it. 

not true at all. Garde also tried to slowly integrate him then he got kicked, broke his foot and couldn't play again.

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

not true at all. Garde also tried to slowly integrate him then he got kicked, broke his foot and couldn't play again.

Dunno bout that. He questioned his attitude a bit and was left off the bench a few times. He's still 20. Grealish gets a free ride who has a worse attitude. Adama will learn to play tactically with time. His injuries will clear ala Delph and to a small extent Gardner. He is raw and needs time.. I'm confident the new coaching set up can get him on the right path. We have to give him a bit of a free role or play him up front with little defensive duties as well. Bit like how Ronaldo was moved as he is unlikely to be good at defending even if he wants to.

6 hours ago, KSV said:

Dunno bout that. He questioned his attitude a bit and was left off the bench a few times. He's still 20. Grealish gets a free ride who has a worse attitude. Adama will learn to play tactically with time. His injuries will clear ala Delph and to a small extent Gardner. He is raw and needs time.. I'm confident the new coaching set up can get him on the right path. We have to give him a bit of a free role or play him up front with little defensive duties as well. Bit like how Ronaldo was moved as he is unlikely to be good at defending even if he wants to.

agree about the rest, don't know about upfront but right of a 3 with enough support on the right to accommodate him, a competent right back that doesn't leave huge gaps behind him would be a start.

I feel Adama is one of those players who is only as good as the players around him. If we play with a good structure he will be a prized asset. If we're a mess, he'll get lost in the madness. It's hard for a creative player like him to shine in a bad team.

• Like 1

Â