Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

10 hours ago, Jareth said:

So, Adama says he is not happy and wants to leave, so that is acknowledeged by the owner. Ayew, who everyone assumes is out of here, says nothing of the sort, but is blamed every day for our predicament caused by gollini and becomes the hate figure. Absolute bull.

What? You don't approve that the owner is critisizing players on twitter?

Ayew does not want to be here, has reacted badly to us not releasing him and now is going to coast through games with no interest in the team, only in his own profile. How stupid must we be to play him ? He should be in the reserves and left there until he changes his attitude !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Ayew does not want to be here, has reacted badly to us not releasing him and now is going to coast through games with no interest in the team, only in his own profile. How stupid must we be to play him ? He should be in the reserves and left there until he changes his attitude !

You'd hope the likes of elphick and jedinak could then have a word with him and be the leaders in the team we bought them for 

3 hours ago, Richard said:

You'd hope the likes of elphick and jedinak could then have a word with him and be the leaders in the team we bought them for 

Or that once the window closes he realises he's stuck here and then gets his head down (*or up in his case).

1 hour ago, leighavfc said:

At tesco beggars bush looking happy as usual...

Mind you if I was there on a bank holiday Monday i'd have a face that resembled a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. 

• Like 2

I remember reading a post (might have been on VT, might have elsewhere - cannot remember) about a fan asking Ayew whether he would be staying. The response: "Yes, forever!". That would seem over the top for a player not wanting to be here. Someone not happy at the club and wishing for a move elsewhere might just said: "Yes", or "Yes, for now. Who knows what'll happen in the future."

Maybe his selfishness on the pitch isn't about putting himself in the shop window for a move, but a player wanting rather desperately to prove he was a worthwhile signing at Villa? I don't think anyone can question his workrate and commitment, just his finishing and lacking awareness of team-mates providing better options.

Yes, he looks disgruntled all the time. But as far as I'm aware, he's never been gruntled. And Bacuna is slated for grinning. Go figure.

• Like 3

I thought his body language on sat was awful. Stood around most of second half looking like he'd rather be anywhere but there. I'd have taken him off and brought green on when he was shifted to right mid as that seemed to do even more damage to his already low levels of interest! Head went after not squaring to Ross for 2-0 I think and then stopped trying 

On 28/08/2016 at 23:02, Jareth said:

So, Adama says he is not happy and wants to leave, so that is acknowledeged by the owner. Ayew, who everyone assumes is out of here, says nothing of the sort, but is blamed every day for our predicament caused by gollini and becomes the hate figure. Absolute bull.

How can you blame Gollini but have no issue with Ayew? 

23 hours ago, Paul33 said:

Where have you seen this?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Richie k said:

mabye not a lot but it doesnt say sell him hes crap either

I don't think he is and I'm not sure people have said he is.

He is though fairly average based on his performances to date and has until very recently been very over rated by a lot of people. 

Â