Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

After he got kicked in the face, I noticed he was on the deck a lot, as if he couldn't keep his footing. Dickhead's foot may have done more damage than what we could see.

On 24/10/2016 at 20:30, DCJonah said:

He's got a lot of talent and he'll cause endless problems. But he's never a natural goal scorer. 

Not so sure about the first part of that sentence if I am honest.

Our current team is very low on goalscorers - and here we have a bloke who plays at the top end of the pitch - who is very poor in front of goal. We have another with the same weakness in grealish - throw the fact that our defenders never score - midfielders very rarely - and you can see there is no room for a guy with as many flaws in his game as Ayew.

Quite simply for the villa team - where are the goals coming from....? 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

You will get your wiahwas he is banned for Blackburn. i think he will be missed more than people think

Yeah, I couldn't see what he got booked for, it looked like the blues player slid into him and took his legs out - not sure if he reacted and earned a card that way, but it surprised me that he got booked for that incident.

1 hour ago, AJ said:

After he got kicked in the face, I noticed he was on the deck a lot, as if he couldn't keep his footing. Dickhead's foot may have done more damage than what we could see.

That was a terrible "tackle". I thought that a high foot like that was classed as dangerous play. Should have been sent off. Although when it happened, I said to my wife  "it will serve the bastard right if we score from this free kick" and we did :-) that made the goal doubly sweet.

Edited by TheStagMan

If we ever start controlling games, him and Grealish will start to flourish. Gotta stick by them.

Not gonna do a lot when the ball is hoofed up to him and he's completely isolated with 2-3 defenders for company every time.

I think Ayew will go come next summer even if we get promoted. Sometimes he produces a world class moment of magic, but sadly doesnt do it enough. Still one of our better players, Be interesting to see how we perform without against rovers 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I think Ayew will go come next summer even if we get promoted. Sometimes he produces a world class moment of magic, but sadly doesnt do it enough. Still one of our better players, Be interesting to see how we perform without against rovers 

People said the same last season about this, it hasn't happened and personally I don't think it will next.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

If we ever start controlling games, him and Grealish will start to flourish. Gotta stick by them.

Not gonna do a lot when the ball is hoofed up to him and he's completely isolated with 2-3 defenders for company every time.

Doesn't he have to make a contribution to us controlling games though ?

When he gets the ball he most takes on one player too many and looses it - falls over - or gives it to the opposition. That makes it harder for us to 'Control' games. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

People said the same last season about this, it hasn't happened and personally I don't think it will next.

You think he will want to play in the championship a second year? I think he not want that personally just an assumption.

If we go up he may stay but I cant see it myself. 

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Give me one Ayew over a hundred Gestede's any day....

A hundred Gestede's would probably score five hundred times as many goals. At the end of the day, you need somebody to put the ball in the onion bag. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

5 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Yep. The times we do control possession, he's excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a picture of Jordan Ayew smiling today.  I then walked outside and saw the moon was dripping molten cheese,  and a dog was on its hind legs walking a man on a leash.

19 minutes ago, AJ said:

I saw a picture of Jordan Ayew smiling today.  I then walked outside and saw the moon was dripping molten cheese,  and a dog was on its hind legs walking a man on a leash.

XtXV3PZ.png

Â