Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I see no point in selling Ayew... granted he can be greedy, miserable and doesn't seem to want to pass to McCormack...

However with Adomah coming in it gives us an option to move Ayew to the bench and fight for a place in the team. At this level he should be one of if not the best player in the league. If he decides not to fight for a place and just wants out then we sell him in January.

On 29/08/2016 at 23:15, Richie k said:

i wouldnt be worried about someone who doesnt express emotions. some people are like that. let his football do the talking 

It does. If we get a bid of 5 million or above I'd sell but as that's unlikely I'd have a sit down with him and tell him that if he doesn't become a team player he will rot in the reserves. He does have some ability, it's the application that's wrong. If he could sort that out then he could become of use.

Edited by One For The Road

19 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

**** right. 

Unless we've suddenly instigated a sell to buy policy, we don't need the money. Hull in particular can **** right off. 

I wouldn't sell them a programme.

• Like 1

After last season where bar a stupid sending off, he was arguably our best player for a large part of it (granted there wasn't much competition), I really don't get the Ayew hate fest this year.

Fair enough his demeanour is questionable and he hasn't started the season as well as he'd probably have liked, but I don't think this is a matter of application. If it was he would've been shown up badly last year when people had good reason to slate players. So I'm just struggling to see why so many people want rid.

I think that potentially he could be our best player and surely backing him would be a better way of approaching his dip in form?

• Like 2

Last year he was our best player I'd agree with that

I did think he had a chance of being our best player this season but it is to the immense credit of the transfer window we have had that I think he has competition all over the pitch for that now.  Good for him good for us

• Like 3

Â