Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Got about 49 points, I was fairly pleased with that, then realised my mini-league rival got 91 and is now more than 50 points ahead. Gonna be really hard to drag him back I think. 

Mistake number 1: picking Sturridge as a differential. Well, he certainly was a differential anyway. My rival picked Bony. :(

Haha same as me. Went for Sturridge. Rookie error.

I dunno what to do with strikers now. I haven't had a decent striker all season. Every time I stick with one they do **** all. Every time I change one the one I take out scores.

I have the money to get Sanchez in my team, but with so may injuries it's going to be ages before I can make that change!

I was feeling like that midweek, but decided to take the hit and spend 8 points to get a few injured players swapped out. I still had Gomez and Kolarov out injured this week, but luckily I brought in De Bruyne for David Silva and Pelle for Aguero to make up the numbers.

Haha same as me. Went for Sturridge. Rookie error.

I dunno what to do with strikers now. I haven't had a decent striker all season. Every time I stick with one they do **** all. Every time I change one the one I take out scores.

Yeah, I knew he'd get injured at some point, but I thought he might last just long enough to replace him for Aguero again. Nope, turns out he was secretly injured anyway. 

I should keep him for now if I were you, at least until the press Kloppference at the end of the week. Apparently it was only precautionary, he could be back next weekend. 

Yeah I'm keeping him.

Ivanovic and PEdro out this week (I only kept them in last time because they had Villa). Sanchez and Alderweireld in with a bit of money left over for next time. I'll still have a couple of injuries but should have a nearly full 11

Me. I had Alderweireld. Got rid of him when he didn't score any points, then he scored a shitload and became one of the highest scoring defenders.

So they'll conceded 5 next week now that I'm putting him back in.