Footballer's Career Mistakes

Shomin Geki

Jack Rodwell and Scott Sinclair joining Man City.

Put their promising careers back years

Why would it make a difference whether Jack Rodwell is sitting on Everton, Man City or Sunderland's treatment table?

Saviola - Barca to Real. Was such a talent. After wasting it at Barca and out on loan that move was crucial for him, it was the making or end of him.

Decided to get to Real where he must have known he wasn't going to get a kick.

Bogarde to Chelski

Sidwell to Chelski

Shaun Wright-Phillips to Chelski

Parker to Chelski

Moses to Chelski

Shevchenko to Chelski

Torres to Chelski

Salah to Chelski

Cuadrado to Chelski

Zhirkov to Chelski

Not bad for one club (sure i've missed out a few there!)

John Bostock - Palace to Spudzzzzz (they've probably got a great list too!)

Dan Crowley - Villa to Arsenal (maybe too soon to call but have heard little of him since he left)

Edited by theboyangel

Bostock was meant to be his own fault by most accounts, he'd "made it" the second he signed and went full on billy big bollocks, didn't put much effort in for the next couple of years and it caught up with him

In 5/6 years time something tells me I could change that to Luke Shaw and say the same thing...

Kaka to Madrid was smart on behalf of Milan, his injuries really caught up with him that season and to get 56m for him was amazing business.

I love Kaka and it was a huge shame for him to 'degrade' as quickly as he did physically. He's still sharp though and is making mugs of his own players at Orlando, they're 3 steps behind him mentally.

Â