Footballer's Career Mistakes

Shomin Geki

Henrik Larsson and Brian Laudrup - the fact they both stayed in the Football graveyard in the north for so long, a waste of talent and could have won so much more other than a few northern titles.

Henrik Larsson is an absolute God, Isn't that worth more than a few more medals in the loft?

Fair point, is back to the thinking whether he wanted to be a very big fish in a small pond or big fish in bigger pond. Perhaps he liked the weather there too. But IMO he could have done so much for for himself and who knows he could have became legends in more than one club

I sort of see what you're saying, Larsson could've easily moved to the prem long before he did end up at Man. United but he loved Celtic and I totally respect him for that, one of my favourite non-villa players back in the day.

He won plenty in his short time at Barca and possibly got a league medal at Man. United although don't know if he played enough games so still a very healthy trophy cabinet.

Every single footballer that has retired from international duty, that includes Shearer. Who the **** are you to retire playing for your country, it should be considered one of the highest professional achievements, whether cap 1 or cap 200.

• Like 1

Is Ronaldo the footballing Shaq? Injuries and weight causing him to not be the greatest of all time? I also think Ronaldinho could be tagged in this, he was doing some unbelievable stuff and you just got the feeling that he wanted to be out partying instead of being the best footballer ever.

Is Ronaldo the footballing Shaq? Injuries and weight causing him to not be the greatest of all time? I also think Ronaldinho could be tagged in this, he was doing some unbelievable stuff and you just got the feeling that he wanted to be out partying instead of being the best footballer ever.

The injuries are, for me, what made Ronaldo the greatest. To come back and win the golden boot and lift the world cup said it all.

• Like 1

Â