Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hugo Lloris is a shambles

I always thought his reputation was a bit higher than it deserved to be, mainly because he was one of the first sweeper keepers, but even then he's really gone a long way downhill in the last year. 

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

David Luiz must be one of most overhyped players in last decade.

Guy is woeful in a back 4 against decent teams.

This game reminds me of Germany 7-1 Brazil

He also started that game 

His biggest attribute imo is his energy and ability to press really high up the pitch, brilliant off the ball, the problem is pressing is a team game, if he's upfront for utd alongside lukaku then you might as well write him off, same with arsenal when it was him and ozil, 1 man pressing simply doesn't work and he looked fed up 

I think he would play really well again for liverpool but other than them he's not doing anything in the prem 

Somewhere between his last game for Arsenal and first game for United, Sanchez appeared to age by about 5 additional years. His legs have looked absolutely shot ever since he put on a United shirt. Has to be said, fantastic business from Arsenal's POV, they shifted a rapidly declining player for a lot of money.

59 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Somewhere between his last game for Arsenal and first game for United, Sanchez appeared to age by about 5 additional years. His legs have looked absolutely shot ever since he put on a United shirt. Has to be said, fantastic business from Arsenal's POV, they shifted a rapidly declining player for a lot of money.

His drop off has been amazing. Doesn't look like the same player at all. I think all the games he played and the lack of summer's off (copa america's etc.) took their toll on him. One issue might be that he's not enjoying life outside of football in Manchester, just broke up with his long term partner. 

I don't watch much football apart from MOTD, but to me it appears Matic has really gone downhill.  His marking for the PSG goal was pants, he just stopped and let them score a tap in. 

He's never been quick, but he looks so leggy compared to 2 years ago.. 

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I don't watch much football apart from MOTD, but to me it appears Matic has really gone downhill.  His marking for the PSG goal was pants, he just stopped and let them score a tap in. 

He's never been quick, but he looks so leggy compared to 2 years ago.. 

completely agree, think i've watched maybe 2 champions league games this seasonin the pub, both utd, both of them matic was shit, i thought it was part of the not playing for jose really lazy mentality but maybe he has just gone 

seems crazy to me that someone films a game this way! watch matic track dybala (the guy filming hate martial by the sounds of it!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â