Lerner, Fox and Sherwood or New Owner and Staff

maqroll

Current Regime or The Great Unknown  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Lerner, Fox and Sherwood or New Owner with New Staff

• Lerner, Fox and Sherwood
    • New Ownership, New Staff

Would you prefer Lerner, Fox and Sherwood to remain at the club, or would you prefer new ownership and the probability that Fox and Sherwood get axed?

New owners. Sherwood would be safe for the time being in any case.

Not sure about that.

Probably I'd be tempted to twist, but not to just anyone. I'm glad Randy is stepping back from decision making at the club in any case. 

• Like 1

Hard to say, the old better the devil you know scenario. At the moment I'd be tempted to go with a fresh start in all areas of the football club, as risky as that would be. I just have no faith in the current regime and even though I am almost always an advocat of giving a new manager time, I just don't really like much of what I've seen of Sherwood as a manager or much of what I saw when he was at Spurs.

Definitely a risk, but it seems Randy won't sell to just anyone. I'd go with it and hope for the best. None of us have any real control over the football club anyway, to state the obvious

Edited by Ginko

If I had to choose one it would be stick with what we have as I want to see how good Sherwood could be. But I think its realistic to think new owners would keep him on so ideally that's what I want

Not sure about that.

Probably I'd be tempted to twist, but not to just anyone. I'm glad Randy is stepping back from decision making at the club in any case.

There aren't many examples of new owners changing manager instantly. Often they eventually line their own guy up (often depending on ambition) but the incumbent gets a season usually.

After the last 3 games I don't really see all that much difference between lambert and sherwood.

Sure, lamberts last few months were improved on dramatically by sherwood but if you compare him with lambert's whole tenure they are both inconsistent with some brilliant results and then some truly embarrassing ones.

Ok, sherwood deserves a crack with a few of his own players but I don't think we have a gem or anything on our hands.

New owners without a doubt. Sherwood was exactly what was required at the time, he give the club a boost and ultimately kept us up. However there are still big question marks hanging over him and I can't help but feel he's a short term solution to a long term problem. This club needs new ownership and new impetus to get out of the rut we have found ourselves in

As was written in another thread yesterday. The owner is nowadays the most important person for a football club. We have the wrong one. If the others go as well doesn't bother me.

I want Lerner gone

I do not want him remaining in any capacity

But i also want Sherwood to remain as manager which will be the case if a new person comes in

Lets face it he's done nothing to warrant getting the sack

Edited by AshVilla

ones gone from ultra defence and sod the attack to ultra attack and sod the defence.

He deserves more time, but I hope he learns....I think we lost on Saturday in the first 10 minutes, way before a goal went in.