limpid

Awful, awful half. Arsenal are tearing us to shreds. That XI should be ashamed of that performance, as should the man in the dugout, whose tactics appear to be nonexistent.

• Like 1

Sanchez Gabby bacuna and Sinclair on.. Oh wait.. Too many to correct. Players have shown fear and need a right bollocking. I doubt sherwood will change anything at ht anywau

N'Zogbia should be taken out back, shot, and turned in to glue. He's a **** abortion of a footballer.

Grealish is anonymous, his worst game for us, he's not up to this occasion at all.

Get Sinclair and Gabby on.

• Like 1

Richardson has been our best player. No sleight on him, but that pretty much says it all

Could he and Clev be our only players to have appeared in a cup final before?

I think so, both the only ones looking comfortable really

we are not winning anything in midfield so their players have all the time in the world

lost count of how many times we've kept the ball in key areas too long and lost possession

Given hoofing it to Benteke who is winning headers on to no-one clearly is pointless

Delph has played some bad balls, given the ball away and got a card, but him and Westwood might as well be playing in a two-man midfield. Grealish is young and inexperienced, the occasion is probably getting to him, but for Nzogbia there's no excuse. He's been useless. The rest of the team are giving the ball away far too easily. Richardson man of the half. Yikes.

Richardson has been our best player. No sleight on him, but that pretty much says it all

Could he and Clev be our only players to have appeared in a cup final before?

I think so, both the only ones looking comfortable really

Clev has never played in a cup final before. Given, Richardson, Hutton  all have though

Edited by Avfc96