The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, darrenm said:

In the same way the Tories are keeping May away from the media, Labour should do the same with Abbott.

Horse and bolted comes to mind.

Really Jezza should never have given her a job in the first place when she clearly isn't up to it, I'm not sure today reallly comes as a total shock to anyone.

However stupid she looks and she looks mighty stupid today, it reflects on him.

Jez and Diane go way back so that's why she's got a plum job in the shadow cabinet.....

She was clueless on This Week so yes she should be locked in the cellar that Grant Shapps and Gove were lurking in the run up to the last election.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Jez and Diane go way back so that's why she's got a plum job in the shadow cabinet.....

She was clueless on This Week so yes she should be locked in the cellar that Grant Shapps and Gove were lurking in the run up to the last election.

Indeed they do... righ back to her giving him plum jobs.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Diane Abbott alone will lose labour the next election. It actually is quite amazing that labour have managed to find someone to be more unpopular than Theresa May

No chance. It's firmly on Corbyn.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Once Corbyn loses I expect David Miliband to be next leader. Once may cocks up brexit negotiations i expect labour then ti win the following election.

#DemITK

I bet you as much as you like, any figure, that he won't be, Dem. He isn't and won't be an MP, so how can he be party leader?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, blandy said:

I bet you as much as you like, any figure, that he won't be, Dem. He isn't and won't be an MP, so how can he be party leader?

Re apply as an MP! Labour are going to be in such a mess when Corbyn loses this election that they would need a big name to steer them back. I think we haven't seen the last of him..

I think David Milliband quite likes his life in New York heading up the Thunderbirds.

Even if he came back and got elected, he wouldn't win an election. He's intensely unlikable. Good politician, nobody will vote for him.

Edit - being a good politician isn't necessarily a complement.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I think David Milligan's quite likes his life in New York heading up the Thunderbirds.

Even if he came back and got elected, he wouldn't win an election. He's intensely unlikable. Good politician, nobody will vote for him.

If he was running for leader, I certainly wouldn't vote for him.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Re apply as an MP! Labour are going to be in such a mess when Corbyn loses this election that they would need a big name to steer them back. I think we haven't seen the last of him..

Re apply? :)

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

If he was running for leader, I certainly wouldn't vote for him.

Then who left in labour party is there? I mean if Jeremy Corbyn can win twice shows how bad that party is at present

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Then who left in labour party is there? I mean if Jeremy Corbyn can win twice shows how bad that party is at present

What do you mean by 'bad', Dem?

It's the largest political party in western Europe, member-wise.

• Like 2

Â