Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we always, and I mean always, have a new home and away shirt every season? Stupidly I thought a kit had to last 2 seasons- I guess that is wrong? Expect some critical comments and coming to a bargain bin £10 in March.

I don't know why you would think that tbh, we haven't carried over the same shirt for over 20 years now. Occasionally our away shirt becomes next seasons 3rd shirt but no club uses one home design for longer than 1 season.

Gills_zps4o23yypf.jpg

;)

Yea, come on delphino, give us some more info and detail on this so we can stop looking at this post everyday hoping to get a glimpse or understanding of the new kits only to be as disappointed as we are when sylla or bennett pulls on a shirt...

Kit info needs to be the priority people... 

Yea, come on delphino, give us some more info and detail on this so we can stop looking at this post everyday hoping to get a glimpse or understanding of the new kits only to be as disappointed as we are when sylla or bennett pulls on a shirt...

Kit info needs to be the priority people...

No matter how good the shirt is if we see those two pull it on we'd be really disappointed!!!

Â