5 Songs You Could Pick to Never Hear Again

maqroll

Never heard of The Zombies? Oddessey and Oracle was recorded in the same year as Sgt. Pepper, and is better, a baroque pop masterpiece.

You haven't got a copy of this on vinyl have you?

They go for an absolute **** fortune

Not an original. I originally got it as half of an early 70s double LP (the other disc was basically a greatest hits) called 'Time of the Zombies'.

Ah.

I can get a reissued vinyl for a decently low price but an original UK first press? The cheapest one on Discogs is just under £300

Never heard of The Zombies? Oddessey and Oracle was recorded in the same year as Sgt. Pepper, and is better, a baroque pop masterpiece.

yeah, I've heard of the Zombies (I was just being a dick as per usual)

I hate this kind of half assed, keg party rock with the earnest singing and too much distortion to hide the mediocre musicianship. Pearl Jam are in this category too.

• Like 1

1) Angels by Robbie Williams

2) Angels by Robbie Williams

3) Angels by Robbie Williams

4) Angels by Robbie Williams

5) Angels by Robbie Williams

This was my second choice

"I'm loving angels instead "

Wtf does that mean

Hey Jude

I think that's probably the only song I hate this much.

Bizarre.  I was just catching up on the first few pages on here, and the first song I was going to post was Hey Jude.  It's from seeing that gimp Paul McCartney at every stadium gig he's ever done break out into the naaaa naaaa nananananas that does it.  I can't stand Paul McCartney.

The rest of the list:

Anything by The Black Eyed Peas, ever.

Natasha Bedingfield - These Words.  Would be the worst song ever if it wasn't for:

Des'ree - Life.  Ghost/toast.  No.

Robbie Williams - the one with the rapping at the start.

• Like 1

That reminds me, I still have to turn the radio off if 95% of Belle & Sebastian's output comes on

That's because you're old and smell of wee.

Less of the "old" you twee scamp!

Â