• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

God, too easy:

Hey Jude

Yesterday

Sweet Child O'Mine

Paradise City

Bohemian Rhapsody

Special reserve team mentions for that **** Fireflies song and everything that Bon Jovi has ever touched. Oh and Jump Around can do one as well. 

• Like 2

God, too easy:

Hey Jude

Yesterday

Sweet Child O'Mine

Paradise City

Bohemian Rhapsody

Special reserve team mentions for that **** Fireflies song and everything that Bon Jovi has ever touched. Oh and Jump Around can do one as well.

Is that fireflies by owl City? That is cack. That kid clearly listened to "Give Up" by The Postal Service and thought, "d'you know what? I'll do that"

On a side note, I still love jump around. It brings about that wigga attitude of I can rap to this that is only rivalled by hypnotise by biggie and regulate by Warren g.

God, too easy:

Hey Jude

Yesterday

Sweet Child O'Mine

Paradise City

Bohemian Rhapsody

Is that fireflies by owl City? That is cack. That kid clearly listened to "Give Up" by The Postal Service and thought, "d'you know what? I'll do that"

On a side note, I still love jump around. It brings about that wigga attitude of I can rap to this that is only rivalled by hypnotise by biggie and regulate by Warren g.

"Just hit the eastside of the lbc, on a mission trying to find Mr Warren G."

I agree, a rap track designed with middle aged white blokes in mind!

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to make a note that I'd trade in all of my aforementioned Top 5 "Never Want To Hear Again" songs for the opportunity to never hear Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over" ever again in my life.

Edited by JamieZ

I couldnt narrow it down to 5, broadly, dance music for white men that like guitar music, the entire careers of muse, coldplay, red hot chilli peppers, radiohead and u2.

Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush is comfortably the undisputed worst tune of all-time, for me.

Some Kate Bush strikes me that way, but not "Running Up That Hill". "Babooshka" makes me want to stab out my own ear drums. But I'm funny with Kate Bush—my reaction to her music is always very polar. I think "Cloudbusting" and some of her other music is magnificent, but then some of it is just God awful.

• 6 months later...
Â