5 Songs You Could Pick to Never Hear Again

maqroll

I wasn't sure about My Bloody Valentine to be honest, I just said them to get it to five. Haven't really been impressed with what I've heard, but they're not quite as bland as the others. I was actually going to say Neil Young but that somehow felt wrong.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if I was never able to listen to those artists again but to be honest I like having the choice so in reality there's no songs that I'd like to never hear again.

Edited by useless

The B52s - Loveshack.  If this was the only request (or dequest?) you could deliver on, then I'd be a very happy bunny.

Mambo number 5.  This gives me 24 hour AIDS when I hear it.

Most new romantic 80s shit.  There's enough in there to fill out the last 3 songs.

• Like 1

On 26/04/2015 at 10:18, rjw63 said:

and any other chart wank that "features" someone, 

99% of the time it "features" the person who sings the whole damn song. That irks me . For instance every Calvin Harris ring tone. 

My top five favourite songs from the those mentioned in this thread.

The Beatles - Hey Jude

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Blur - Song 2

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Double rocket polisher points for "M.C." someone or "D.J." someone, "featuring"...

I was kinda gonna agree, but then I remembered MC hammer, an he was the bollocks[emoji4]

Delete the word "the", and I'll agree with you.

the killers

radiohead

coldplay

aviici

fatboy slim

thank god i dont listen to the radio anymore so i can avoid any of the bands above, hurt a bit to put fatboy slim up there but ive listened to it waaaay to much, now it just makes me annoyed.

im sat here with a bout of crippling flu meaning I've had the day off, flicking through the music channels I could pick my five

four non blondes - what's up

sheryl crow - all I wanna do

the Mavericks - dance the night away

marc ronson - uptown funk

gary jules - mad world

Â