Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

It's going to be Lescott and Berbatov isn't it? I can see the quotes out of Villa Park right now "These two are very experienced players who will help the younger, new signings to settle in quicker" and "they are solid professionals who will bring a lot of nous to the team. They are not just here to make up the numbers. We were lucky to get them" etc.

It's going to be Lescott and Berbatov isn't it? I can see the quotes out of Villa Park right now "These two are very experienced players who will help the younger, new signings to settle in quicker" and "they are solid professionals who will bring a lot of nous to the team. They are not just here to make up the numbers. We were lucky to get them" etc.

If that was the case I would be very happy that we have Lescott and take Berbatov as a bonus because hes better than nothing.

Edited by Marley the Bognor Villan

If that was the case I would be very happy that we have Lescott and take Berbatov as a bonus because hes better than nothing.

I'm not sure about Berba, I think he's lazy at times, but that could be said about other players at this club. Overall, I'd be happy with how this window has gone if they're the last 2 in.

I'm disappointed that we didn't take advantage of today's fire sale at Old Trafford.

and buy who?

Buy Wilson and Loan Valdes

I would snap their hands off for Valdes! But Valdes will probably end up somewhere like Watford, we have the oxygen theif N'zogbia taking a huge chunk of wages (which we could pay towards Valdes) for doing absolutely nothing!

I'm sitting here trying to decide if Berbatov would be good for us or a waste of time and I'm slowly convincing myself he would be good (especially with no transfer fee). He is a natural goalscorer and very dangerous with the ball in the box. Given a supply chain involving Jack, Gil & Traore combined with his lethal finishing and we could well have a decent option there.

BREAKING NEWS

Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor was at Upton Park last night, speaking to Slaven Bilic about the possibility of a loan move.

The complication for West Ham is that they have already used up their allocation of loan players for the season.

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg
  • Like 1

Do we really want to sign a player that prefers West Ham? Another cleverly no thanks. Cleverly was good for what 5-6 games?

Rather someone who actually wants to come here not someone that just deed us as a move away from spurs

I would only be in favour of this loan move if it's for 6 months with further6 month option pending how he performs

That should motivate him to play well consistently

• Like 2