Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

that Whispers on twitter has said we have bid for Thomas Toure..only 63 on fifa tho for a DEF thats w***

[emoji6]

nah he's 71 rated Left Winger. young, with pace and good potential. Sign him up i say.

I'm afraid you were precisely 47 minutes late with that observation, someone that clearly has more time on their hands than you beat you to it, ergo I have more time on my hands for writing this dwell time response

Edited by Tubby

I'm afraid you were precisely 47 minutes late with that observation, someone that clearly has more time on their hands than you beat you to it, ergo I have more time on my hands for writing this dwell time response

Indeed you are correct , well touch my balls with a cricket bat.

that Whispers on twitter has said we have bid for Thomas Toure..only 63 on fifa tho for a DEF thats w***

[emoji6]

nah he's 71 rated Left Winger. young, with pace and good potential. Sign him up i say.

F***** Google must of took me to fifa 14

[emoji6]

F***** Google must of took me to fifa 14

You searched correcntly page, when fifa 15 got released he was 63 ^^ But fifa get weekly ratings updates, he's 71 now with 79 potential :P

And going on topic, well, I never heard of him, but if we could get him for  cheap why not xd

Edited by Alakagom