Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

All a bit depressing really. We are becoming the new Newcastle United signing all these French / African players from the crappy French league that come with promise but 9 times out of 10 end up being shite.

FFS Tim. Stop being clever and stick to what you know and sign some known Premiership players like Austin, Berainho,Townsend etc.

This has to be satire surely?
Least someone got it :-)

All the moans before we signed anyone was from people slating Tim that we were linked to overpriced Premiership players like Townsend. Comments on twitter now is Villa fans moaning about us not signing players like Townsend and instead signing players from the French league. Never happy.

SWITCH ALERT!!!!! like what you did there! Politician in the making!!  ;)

• Like 1

All a bit depressing really. We are becoming the new Newcastle United signing all these French / African players from the crappy French league that come with promise but 9 times out of 10 end up being shite.

FFS Tim. Stop being clever and stick to what you know and sign some known Premiership players like Austin, Berainho,Townsend etc.

All the moans before we signed anyone was from people slating Tim that we were linked to overpriced Premiership players like Townsend. Comments on twitter now is Villa fans moaning about us not signing players like Townsend and instead signing players from the French league. Never happy.

SWITCH ALERT!!!!! like what you did there! Politician in the making!! ;)

It's always fun to see the same old uptight fishies take a bite :-)

It's always fun to see the same old uptight fishies take a bite :-)

Watch yourself though.. You may just get diagnosed with Delphinitus.. If so your name will go in the little black book and you will be treated like a leper!! Wouldn't wish that on anyone.  ;)

The country is right wing enough as it is ;)

Edit - I'm in total agreement with Donald.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Ayew played wide at Marseille but basically just looked an inferior version of his brother and was sold. Not sure how he's done since.

12 goals in 29 games for Lorient. He also has 8 in 28 for Ghana.

He had a great game for Lorient end of last season v....Marseille. Ended 6-3 and he scored a couple.

I agree not as good as his brother but then he's apparently on about 80k or something ridiculous at Swansea and don't think there's a huge gulf so for 6-7m I'd take a chance on him.

Would love Bolasie but we have other needs that we need to use our money to address. Like a CB and of course a striker.

There's lots of time left in the window to get the right players in

I can't see that I said anything about time. I can wait for the transfer window to close before I judge it myself. We dont need to have everybody in place for Bmouth. But money is short I guess so better use it wisely.

Stupid to enquire about good players? Err....why?

Because we have other needs? We sure do and in that position not so much.

We'll sign our targets when we can. If Bolassie is a target it would be stupid to not do anything about it until we've signed targets that you deem more important.

We'll sign our targets when we can. If Bolassie is a target it would be stupid to not do anything about it until we've signed targets that you deem more important.

That makes no sense.

That makes no sense.

Just because you don't see a player like Bolassie as a need doesn't make it right. And we won't sign players in order of importance. Deals will take time, some may be completed early and others over a longer period. It would be stupid if we were interested in Bolassie to not make any contact until we'd signed other players. If we want him then we should try and get him while at the same time working on other targets. Amazed you think enquiring about him is stupid.