Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Didn't someone say that Darder wasn't involved in the Malaga game today or yesterday?

From what I can gather he was on the bench and came on, I may be wrong though.

Damn and blast

Edited by MrSmirch

Monaco fans on their forum, were talking about Ben Yedder replacing Martial, if we manage to sign him.

We have been linked with Ben Yedder in the past as well :)
Yeah heard it all before yedder yedder yedder!!

Lots of talk on how much we spend! For me that's not the issue its who we get in! Better players by rule mean more money yes but not all of the time(Gil,Benteke etc) the 'Dortmund or Southampton' way is the only way we can build to get us back to the top end! We have got rid of a lot of dead wood but if we look at the main three that have gone(going) vlaar delph Benteke! We have made a profit and if we done things properly (not letting contracts run down) we could of made more! Then we reinvest! For me this is a new start, any of the players that go in this window I don't care coz they have been so terrible for so long! A new Aston Villa! I believe we have the right people to do just that! Utv

I'm praety certain we will see another in a few days time

A good replacement for Janus.

Please let it be Praet. We haven't had a number 10 since Merson.

Gill says hello.

Who's she?

Fabian Delph

Never heard of him, but he sounds like a right prick.

Think he used to play for the Villa. I seem to remember he said he was loyal to us before buggering off to some other club.

I really hope no other club comes knocking on the door for him. Thankfully, with how little time he's had on the pitch this season, that seems very unlikely.