Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I've just read were linked with a wonderkid (i've never heard of) called Breel Embolo to replace Benteke. In fairness his name would fit the Benteke song.

Where did you hear that?

It's in The Mirror I think

Not a chance we will get Embolo.

He's destined for bigger things me thinks.

He is just 18. If he leaves Basel would he not prefer a move to a club with a manager is known for giving young players a chance and then in 3 or 4 years he can get his move to a bigger club and still within years of his prime

N'Zogbia keeps being included in people's potential squads - I reckon sherwood's gunna sell him off. 

Who do you see buying him? A bournemouth/burnley type team?

Aston Villa and West Ham are both interested in signing Moussa Konate, report The Times.

The striker plays for Swiss side FC Sion, and was last week named as a potential addition for both Watford and Tottenham by the Watford Observer.

Konate scored 22 goals in 33 games for his club last season in all competitions, and is just 22-years-old.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/07/report-aston-villa-and-west-ham-compete-for-moussa-konate/

His name has been put forward by a few on here I believe.

Aston Villa and West Ham are both interested in signing Moussa Konate, report The Times.

The striker plays for Swiss side FC Sion, and was last week named as a potential addition for both Watford and Tottenham by the Watford Observer.

Konate scored 22 goals in 33 games for his club last season in all competitions, and is just 22-years-old.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/07/report-aston-villa-and-west-ham-compete-for-moussa-konate/

His name has been put forward by a few on here I believe.

The Times report actually says we (and West Ham) are "keeping an eye on him" not that we are interested in signing him.

(It's also under the decent bets part of the article which usually means nothing)

• Like 1

What about Breel Embello the youngster from Basil  He's been mentioned by the Mirror as a 10 mil replacement for Benteke. 

edit, sorry just noticed he's already been mentioend

Edited by PaulC

What about Breel Embello the youngster from Basil He's been mentioned by the Mirror as a 10 mil replacement for Benteke.

edit, sorry just noticed he's already been mentioend

I heard there's another striker we're interested in who plays for thyme ;)
  • Like 2

N'Zogbia keeps being included in people's potential squads - I reckon sherwood's gunna sell him off. 

That or off back to france

That or off back to france

He has never played in the french league so not even sure what his profile is over there as he isnt a big international either