Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Jeff Schlupp who was a decent young striker but Leicester converted him to a Left Back/Left Winger and since then hasn't been good at all.

Definitely better as a striker.

You sure?

He struggled to get in the team first half of the season as Leicester had horrible run of form but thought he was excellent from xmas onwards.

He hasn't played as a striker for a long long time.

I said N'zonzi a phew weeks back on here,and was told unrealistic or why would he make a sideways step! Which of course I argued! Think he is who we need if we are going to go with a 3 man midfield or someone similar. One deep playmaker,one ball winner and one box to box type. N'zonzi being the ball winner.

Apparantly N'Zonzi has said he wants European football.

Also.... Why would he make a sideways step? ;)

Lol don't get me started!!! I do think it would be great to have him with Delph and someone who can pass sitting behind them! Also I think him and Delph would be ok as a pair if we went with a two up top.

N'zonzi reminds me a lot of Delph...he's not a DM in the Stoke team (that's Whelan) nor is he the linkman to the strikers (that's either Adam or our friend Ireland), he's the inbetween midfield who'll help out defending and also get forward.

He should score more goals than he does so similar to Delph.

They could probably just about play together in midfield but it's clear the three midfielder would needed to be very reliable in terms of getting goals so no chance that could be Westwood or Sanchez.

I doubt we'll be signing him anyway.

Bamford has applied his trade in the championship all last season, yes I was exaggerating.

Seen this a few times in the last couple of weeks and feel the need to, not be a grammar nazi by any stretch, but just issue a minor correction in case people use it in the real world and end up getting quiet sniggers from behind the hands of others...

It's actually "plied his trade", or "to ply one's trade", rather than apply one's trade, with "ply" meaning "practicing or performing diligently" a trade

ok back to school for me.  :)

• Like 1